Thursday, October 1, 2009

Shelby's Senior Pics

I've worked with Shelby and her family, her extended family, and even family friends, over the past year. I've gotten to know them pretty well and they are very fun! They told me about Shelby's senior pictures the first time I met them and it's here now. Shelby wanted something different from the typical downtown back ally pictures that most of the seniors are getting. I think we accomplished our goal.











Stay tuned, maybe one day you'll see Shelby's wedding pictures :)!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the one of her feet! You are getting soo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaggghh! they're wearing tapered leg jeans with zippers again! I thought those would be in my past forever!!

    Seriously though, she is so cute, and your pics are wonderful! Great job Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny how styles revolve! I remember wearing converse too. Thank Christy!

    ReplyDelete