Friday, April 23, 2010

Fix-It-Friday #51

Here is today's I heart faces Fix-It-Friday original:
It's a very nice shot! I love that you can see the snow flakes falling and that it's a close up shot, but you can still see the background.
Here is my edit:

I used Lightroom to edit this picture. I applied preset PH Fashion Shot III because I really like how it brings out the blue in her eyes and hat. I also applied a Vignette from the WOW collection of presets - Vignette Lt. 07.

This is just make "fix". There are endless possibilities. Check out other's here:

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Beatiful edit!!! I really like the tone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - this one really popped out at me from the thumbnails. Love the blue in the eyes and hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a nice preset. Really looks natural

    ReplyDelete