Monday, November 8, 2010

I Heart Faces - Orange

This week's challenge at I ♥ Faces is Orange. This is one of my all time favorite pictures. On our way home from vacation this summer, we made a short stop at the Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs, CO. God creation is breath taking here. The brilliant orange colored rocks shooting up from the ground, magnificently laid out in the creator's design. I love how my daughter is standing in aw of His truly awesome creation.
Check out other Orange themed pictures here:



11 comments:

  1. NICELY DONE. I'm as intrigued and curious as she is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great capture! Love her expression.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat! I would love to go to a place like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's as orange as it gets-- great composition! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you know - one of my favorites - I'm glad you got a chance to submit this one...you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shot of the structure! It interests me and draws me in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live here in Colorado Springs and LOVe Garden of the Gods. Also love how she is looking up in your picture!

    ReplyDelete