Sunday, March 27, 2011

I ♥ Faces ~ Slice of Life

This week's challenge at I Heart Faces is "Slice of Life".

I knew immediately after reading a post that Susan Keller's wrote on real life photography which picture I was going to enter. I took this a few months back. My son wants to learn how to play the guitar and my husband was giving him his first lesson. My son was so cute, his tiny fingers gripping the strings, trying to make the cord...and of course my hubby was adorable too. Providentially my camera was in the room and I was able to capture his first lesson. I have a few shots from that night, but this is definitely my favorite. I love the look on my son's face. I love the composition. I love how you can see their fingers through my husband's glasses. Reliving the night fills my ♥ with JOY!


If you are wanting to see other entries from this challenge or want to know anything about photography go to the I ♥ faces website:
http://www.iheartfaces.com/



6 comments:

  1. love the way I can look through his glasses/in focus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful shot. You're right, the composition is perfect and the way you see their fingers through the glasses just adds to the perfection of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so precious. Kudos for capturing such a meaningful moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot!! He'll love looking back on this shot when he's older!

    ReplyDelete