Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I ♥ Faces - 'Bare Foot' Challenge

This week I ♥ faces isn't having a contest, rather a challenge in order to raise awareness for Soles4Soles. I could talk about my shoe obsession. I could talk about my bare foot/sock less in winter issues. I could show you the number of people's feet/shoes that I have taken over the years. But I'm going to share a little "story" and show off my adorable nephew again.
I love taking pictures of babies feet, with or without shoes! Well, my nephew can't stand to be sock less or to have anything with texture (other than socks) on his feet:
But of course I made him. And when I got closer to take pictures of his feet I found a little fuzzy and told him, "Auntie needs to clean of the fuzzies". Then as I started to take pictures he started to reach for his toes:
And he thought he needed to get the fuzzies:
And we thought he was hilarious, hence his laughter:
But he still didn't like being sock less:
Needless to say his feet and his face are ADORABLE!


2 comments: