Monday, June 7, 2010

I ♥ Faces - Play

This week's photo challenge at I ♥ faces is PLAY. I have so many pictures of my kids playing, some where they are on swings, playing with playdo, riding their bikes, playing dress-up...
I chose this picture because it sparked a memory. It was taken 2 years ago when my little one just turned 2. It was the about the time when she was really able to play with her brother and sister on the play ground. They were chasing each other, running, climbing, and swinging all over. Then my little one saw her older brother go across these bars, and of course she wanted to do it. I was so glad I was there to capture this moment!
I ♥ her facial expression. I ♥ that her face is dirty, that her chubs are peeking out, and her shoes that she loved to put on by herself!

Thank you I ♥ faces for choosing play as the theme this week, I was able to relive a special moment!

3 comments:

  1. This photo is so special with the expression on her face saying it all. Love the color and the shadow play in the composition. Great Shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe, your baby growing up, her little tummy is so cute!! great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is soo cute...I don't recall ever seeing that picture. I love that little girl so much. It's always so much fun to see what you pick out of the thousands of great shoots you've taken.

    ReplyDelete