Thursday, June 2, 2011

Autumn Wedding ~ Rave

Simply Amazing! Autumn Wedding 10-9-10...Amanda was and is a rock star! We found her after she photographed my niece and nephew in a wedding. We were so lucky to have such a talented photographer document one of the best day of our lives. I am an avid scrapbooker and she blew away my expectations. I have so many options to use in my layout to tell our story. My favorite moment with Amanda was when we were about to go to the church to get ready to walk down the aisle and Amanda spotted a house for sale with a tire swing and beautiful autumn leaves draping the yard surrounded by an old picket fence. She is so creative and made us feel at ease the entire time. We never felt like we were posing for a picture and she captured all the the moments and more. Now my little sister is getting married next year and there wasn't any doubt who we would get to photograph her wedding. See you next September, Amanda! And again, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment