Thursday, June 9, 2011

TP Family - "...fearfully & wonderfully made." Ps 139:14

This shoot is very close to my heart. I wanted it to be very special for them and I love the way it turned out! This family is very dear to me, and the little boy that is being formed in the womb, John, is very special. He has Hypoplastic-Left-Heart-Syndrome. He and his family need lots of prayer as his life is very fragile and he will need a lot of TLC, and his family will need lots of strength. Please pray for Baby John and for his family!


"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them." Psalm 139:13-16

2 comments:

  1. Amanda,
    Please tell the mom about the board, "Babies and Children with Heart Problems" on WWW.babycenter.com. I know there are many people on their who have a child with HLHS, and they would be a great source of information regarding the surgeries and treatments. There is also a support group in the Des Moines area, Mended Little Hearts. I know there is info regarding this group at our Pediatric Cardiologist's office, and would be happy to get more info for them.

    Best of luck in the coming months with baby John!

    Elissa Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos. We will keep praying for them.

    ReplyDelete