Monday, October 3, 2011

Evans Wedding

Get ready for picture overload. This wedding was packed with details, everything from the socks to the table decorations, it was right up my alley! Lots of love went into all the details, and the two of them have amazing family and friends that helped put it all together. I was very impressed, the Mrs. was very resourceful! I thoroughly enjoyed this day!
Both of them said this was their favorite part of the day.
 For months Mrs. E collected vases, books, nick-knacks...to put on the centerpieces. No two tables were alike. It was fantastic!
 This is one of the best groom's cakes I have ever seen! It looked like a real jersey!
Congratulations you two! Thank you for letting me capture your day!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! I particularly like the candid shots (like the BW one of them walking down the isle from the side). The nick knacks are really cool two...good job. Love the ring shot too. we're gonna be so good together on the 14th! Hope you're excited about it...let's create some beauty together!

    ReplyDelete